FAQs & Policies
The Preferred Courier & Delivery Service Company in the Greater St. Louis & Bi-State Area For Over 23 Years, with More Than 1,000,000 Deliveries
When placing an order with Ontime Express, Inc., please have the following information ready:
- Your name, company name, and address.
- The pick-up location and the name of the contact person at that location.
- A general description of the items to be transported (envelope, boxes, fragile materials, etc.).
- The destination of your shipment and the name of a contact person.
- Additional special instructions related to pick-up, transport, or drop-off.
- Internal billing references, if necessary.
Quoted times are approximate. Due to circumstances beyond our control, no guarantee of delivery within a specified time can be made. However, your delivery is important to us and we will make every effort to ensure it reaches its destination quickly and securely. Inclement weather days are billed as per rush service. Delivery times are not guaranteed due to inclement weather conditions.
All orders should be ready for pickup when called in. Time spent waiting for a package to be picked-up or dropped off will be charged at a rate of $7.50 per 15-minute increments (after the first 15 minutes) on car deliveries.
Service outside the metropolitan area is available for zip codes not listed on our rate sheet. Pricing is provided upon request.
Standard dock-high service with liftgate is available. Regardless of destination, we can assure you that your oversized deliveries will be taken care of in a timely manner. Whether you need on-demand freight delivery service or are interested in setting up a schedule to be executed on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, we have you covered.
A proof of delivery will be provided upon request.
- Our billing cycle is biweekly net 15.
- Invoices are emailed.
- Your bill includes information you’ve provided us, such as billing reference, person making the call, etc.
- We will provide you with a customer logbook upon request. You may also provide the operator with any information you wish to see on your invoice when calling in the delivery.
- We obtain a legible signature on every delivery.
Any claims must be made in writing within 30 days. All shipments valued over $250 must be declared at the time of shipment. These high-value shipments are subject to a surcharge of $1.00 per $100.00 valuation to cover insurance costs.